VISA TO SINGAPORE
Visitors holding travel documents issued by certain countries will need a visa to enter Singapore. Please click here for the latest information on the visa requirements to China.
You may approach the Singapore Embassies nearest to you for information on visa application and submission procedures, list of documents required, application fees payable and to obtain visa application forms.
INVITATION LETTER FOR VISA APPLICATION
When your abstract is accepted, you will receive a system-generated invitation letter to attend the conference.
The organizers of HYPOTHESIS XIII 2018 can provide a formal Letter of Invitation (LOI) for Visa Application upon request.
* Note: Documents will only be issued to participants who have completed the registration payment. The average response time to your request is three (3) working days. If you do not receive a reply from us after 3 working days, please resend your email. Scanned copies will be sent to you by email. Original copy will only be sent upon request by standard airmail. Depending on the postal delivery schedule from Singapore to your country, it may take 7 to 14 days before the documents reach you. We’re sorry that we do not send the documents by courier or express delivery.
- Registration receipt*
- Paper ID (if applicable)
- Name (as it appears in passport)
- Title (i.e. Dr./Prof./Mr./Ms.)
- Passport Number
- Country of Departure
- Mailing Address to receive the LOI (postal address complete with country and postal code to ensure delivery of the original documents to you)
- Email Address to receive the LOI
- Fax Number